LRAD 360X ONE VOICE® delivers LRAD’s renowned, highly intelligible voice and warning siren broadcasts with uniform 360° coverage over distances up to 5.3 sq. kilometers.
LRAD 360X emitters can be stacked four high to produce audio output up to 143 dB and can be mounted on buildings and/or standalone poles. The LRAD 360X also has an integrated, fully self-contained, ruggedized trailer option for mobile deployments. Each 360X 2RU amplifier module drives two emitters.
The 360X is built to withstand wind speeds of up to 200 mph, is field upgradeable for added area coverage, and features flexible power options including battery, generator and solar. An optional TCP/IP network control interface is available for remote activation and control of multiple 360X systems from a single location.
- Fully ruggedized space saving 1RU amplifier modules;
- Low power consumption for continuous operation during extended power outages;
- Unparalleled vocal clarity and intelligibility;
- P.A. and mass notification in one system;
- Safely alerts, communicates and calms the public during emergency situations;
- Audio output easily modulated;
- Does not require heavy equipment for installation, reducing installation costs;
- Comes standard with LRAD’s hardened MP3 Controller/Player for recording, storing and playing back messages, and push button system control;
- All-weather microphone to record and playback messages on the fly.