LRAD’s indoor/outdoor omnidirectional emergency warning and public address system is housed in a lightweight, compact form factor.
Featuring the mass notification industry’s highest Speech Transmission Index (STI) measurement, every word in an LRAD 360XL-MID broadcast is clearly heard and understood up to a 2.0 sq. km area. Ideal for urban areas, small campuses, industrial sites, and government & defense facilities, the LRAD 360XL-MID is portable or can be installed on existing infrastructure or buildings, light poles, etc.
The LRAD 360XL-MID safely delivers voice and emergency broadcasts with LRAD’s unsurpassed clarity and range in uniform 360° coverage.
Available in one and two emitter configurations, the LRAD 360XL-MID is powered and controlled by LRAD’s Compact Control Cabinet (CCC). LRAD Command & Control software connects to the CCC over a TCP/IP network to activate recorded messages and warning tones, and enables live voice streaming to one or several LRAD ONE VOICE systems.
The CCC features flexible LRAD mass notification system command and control via TCP/IP, WiFi, Fiber, GPRS/GSM or L-Band satellite
- Complete mass notification kit (emitter head, power amplifier, control module, push-to-talk mic);
- Lightweight & compact form factor;
- Low power consumption for hours of continuous audio broadcasts;
- Unparalleled vocal clarity and intelligibility;
- Operator volume & range control.
- 360° uniform sound coverage;
- Highly intelligible voice communications up to 2.0 sq. km;
- Clearly communicate over large indoor & outdoor areas.