The LRAD Command and Control Software provides ONE VOICE technology that is scalable and flexible as a stand-alone system or easily integrated with 3rd party software and equipment for a comprehensive
package. The application is customizable from a Graphic User Interface and feature set to fit any needs from one to thousands of activations. The system is designed to accept C AP and provides flexibility to quickly create or automate polygon activation.
Software activation monitoring through IP, digital with immediate activation and live broadcasts. Systems flexibility enables easy integration with cell phones, existing systems and traditional analog technology.
The LRAD Command and Control software system’s primary interface supports the following functions and features: Stream Live or Prerecorded audio to a single speaker array, user defined groups of speaker
arrays or All Call using a map based GUI. Speaker arrays can be grouped in zones for targeted messaging.
Audio can be transmitted in TCP/IP, RTP or SIP over VPN or a Multicast compatible network. In TCP/IP mode, the included software allows users to set “priority” levels for each site to program the main control center with the ability to control local or regional command centers.
- Domestic & international relief operations;
- Control up to over 4,000 sites;
- TCP/IP interface;
- Satellite compatible;
- GPRS/GSM, Digital (tetra) or conventional radio compatibility;
- Stream live or prerecorded messages;
- Agile, flexible user friendly software;
- Message looping capability;
- Program a tour for automatic display of multiple maps;
- Monitor status and audio tests in real-time for each speaker;
- Individual speaker volume control, SPL and audio coverage online.
- Emergency Warning & Mass Notification;
- Large Indoor & Outdoor Events;
- Campuses & Schools;
- Healthcare Facilities;
- Industrial Facilities;
- Mobile & Permanent Tower Installations;
- Municipality Emergency Warning;
- Area Communication for Disaster Response & Humanitarian Assistance;
- Weather Related Warnings;
- Search & Rescue;
- Crowd Communications & Control;
- CBRN Incident Management;