The PASGT Ballistic Helmet is a general duties helmet suitable for military and police tactical use. The helmet is constructed from para aramid material and provides lightweight, robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles and other low energy threats The latest harness design offers a stable and comfortable fit with individual adjustment capability. This four point harness is anchored to the shell with ballistic resistant bolts. The harness can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement
United Shield offers a broad range of helmet constructions to suit threat, weight and performance criteria . The PASGT Helmet is available to meet NIJ Level II and IIIA as well as bespoke designs to meet specific client needs.
Accessories include ballistic visors, anti fragmentation visors and anti riot visors. Neck protectors. Various harness options and pads systems, helmet covers, carrying bags and badges or insignia.
- Market Leading Technology;
- Comfortable, cool fit;
- Ergonomic design;
- Extremely Resilient;
- No restriction of head movement;
- Winged: maximum head protection.
- Protection against fragments from V50 450m/sec _ V50 650m/sec according to STANAG 2920 (17gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F
- Different sizes available: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large (50-66cm head circumference);
- Standard colours are black, navy blue, olive drab. Most other colours are available to special order including IRR paint finishes.