The Spec Ops Delta ballistic helmet is the latest addition to our Special Operator Helmet range. It is made from advanced Aramid composites and provides lightweight robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles as well as other low energy threats. The helmet comes fitted with a 4 point adjustable harness and the latest impact absorption system from Team Wendy, the Epic Air System.
The harness has a split suede chin strap along with a X Style suede neck pad. The harness and pads can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement. The helmet comes fitted with a universal NVG mount and Picatinny rails which provide a solid platform for flashlights, cameras and other gear.
Paraclete, part of Point Blank Enterprises Inc. offers a broad range of helmet constructions to suit threat and weight performance criteria. The Delta helmet is available to meet NIJ level II and IIIA.
- Industry leading ballistic proprietary thermoplastic aramid composite shell;
- Carbon fiber Universal NVG mount with guaranteed no-rattle fit;
- USI Rapid Adjustment Dial BOA retention system with 2-way adjustments;
- 4D Combat Pad ultra comfort system with phase change technology, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter, while exceeding the US MilSpec and outperforming all other pad systems in independent impact testing;
- Removable suede split chin strap to allow for laundry, replacement or use of gas mask extender;
- 4 point adjustment harness, picatinny rails, helmet VELCRO® brand fastener kit and bungees.
- Protection against fragments: NIJ 0106.01 Level IIIA, HP White 0401.01B Level IIIA and exceeds US mil spec for ACH helmet for 2, 4, 16, 64, 17 grain fragments;
- Different sizes available: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large (50-66cm head circumference);
- Standard colors are black, navy blue, olive drab. Most other colors are available to special order including IRR paint finishes.