The SPRINT ballistic helmet is the latest special operations variant combat helmet from United Shield. It is constructed from para aramid material and provides lightweight, robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles and other low energy threats. In addition it includes factory fitted Picatinny side rails, providing a solid platform onto which accessory attachments, such as cameras and flashlights can be quickly and easily mounted, and an integrated universal night vision goggle mount
A four point multi adjustment harness with suede cross straps and a neck pad is anchored to the shell with ballistic resistant bolts, the harness can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement. The SPRINT helmet uses a pad liner system for enhanced stability and comfort.
United Shield offers a broad range of helmet constructions to suit threat, weight and performance criteria. The SPRINT helmet is available to meet NIJ Level II and IIIA as well as bespoke designs to meet specific client needs.
Accessories include neck protectors, various harness options and pad systems, helmet covers and carrying bags.
- Market Leading Technology;
- Comfortable, cool fit;
- Ergonomic design;
- Extremely Resilient;
- No restriction of head movement;
- Winged: maximum head protection.
- Protection against fragments from V50 450 m/sec – V50 650 m/sec according to STANAG 2920 (17 gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F;
- Different sizes available: Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large (50-66cm head circumference);
- Standard colors are black, navy blue, olive drab. Most other colors are available to special order including IRR paint finishes.