MK Technology has invented the “Human Exoskeleton Concept” to provide body protection systems whose optimized design ensures a significant improvement in wearer comfort and protectability. The lower body protector respects the strictest fire and chemical protection requirements, protects the arm against punctures, stabs and crushes. The lower body protector can have as an addition anti-ballistic inlets.
Designed to protect the leg from attacks by criminals during interventions, the body-formed protectors are made from 2 mm hardened special aluminium allow. The braced knee area uses rivet connections (rivet bolts and 90° limit) between the thigh and shinbone protector to protect the knee and the leg against hard hits.
There are five pieces of protection: knee protector, upper-shin protection, mid-shin protector, lower-shin protector and optional there can be added ankle and foot protector.
For more information’s people download the technical data or contact us.
- Body-formed protectors made of 2 mm hardened special aluminum alloy;
Material CB: made of 3mm Hylite composite;
- Braced knee area by rivet connections (rivet bolts and 90° limit) between the thigh and shinbone protector;
- Side movement and innitely variable length of the protector by rotary-rivet-head-connection between component „2“ and „3“.;
- Adjusts in thigh, calves and ankle area by elastic webbing and hook & loop tape (threefold);
- Inlets made of NOMEX®; systematic air circulation trough specially stitched inlets;
- Ankle and foot protection made of polypropylene (PP/S) optional made of aluminum;
- Certified to “TR Body Protective Equipment Nov. 2009”;
- Meets requirements of “fire protection”;
- Modular design;
- Meets requirements “Chemical protection”
- VPAM KDIW 2004: K2, D2, W3 or VPAM KDIW 2004: W3;
- Ballistic protection can be added as an optional.