Seyntex CBRN protection suit design is tested down to the smallest details. From seams and stitches to zipper and trimmings. Everything is researched thoroughly. Their manufacturing process is regularly inspected by leading institutes, such as Proqares/TNO, Porton Down and Spiez.
Seyntex have gained unique expertise in the development of highly protective CBRN suits over more than 30 years. Permeable or impermeable, all CBRN textiles are based on activated charcoal and membrane technology to ensure an optimal balance of protection, ease of use, comfort and durability.
- All CBRN suits are NATO AEP 328-compliant. The Seyntex plant and key persons in the organization have security clearance at NATO SECRET level for CBRN matters;
- Seyntex CBRN suits and overalls meet the requirements of STANAG 2521 CBRN Defense on Operations. ATP – 3.8.1 VOL 1 and STANAG 4370, AECTP 200 (edition 3), leaflet 2311/1 Environmental Conditions;
- All textiles are manufactured by Seyntex in accordance with the following standards: Oeko-tex 100, product class II or similar, ASTM D 1230/NT FIRE 029 or similar (for flammability), EN ISO 12947 or similar (for wear resistance), ASTM E 96 or similar (for breath-ability) and EN 20811 / DS ISO 811 or similar (for water resistance).
- CBRN clothing is available in at least 6 EU standard sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL. Any color or camouflage print can be delivered. Customers should provide all color reference data and printing design information.
- The Seyntex CBRN protection suit comes complete with mask, head cover and all other accesories.
- The Seyntex CBRN protection suit comes in civilian and military versions.